Probably a silly question, but have to ask - WannaBcoder Posted: Jan 4th, 2017 - 3:49 pm
I would love to switch over to coding or even simple medical billing from transcription, but absolutely cannot afford the coding school. Is there any company that trains? I'm guess not, but just had to ask. With the bottom of medical transcription falling out, I need something else to pay the bills. Many years ago (about 20) I got hired at a small hospital and they were training me to code. Unfortunately when a transcription job became available, and at the time, paid way more money, I went back to transcription. Hindsight is 20/20, but boy do I wish I could rewind my life and go back and change that decision!!
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- typing a year
- How happy does it make you that....
- As a final act of defiance
- Tweet President Trump!
- Saw this one
- Question about hair. I am older and have rather fine hair but I do
- Anyone notice the MTjobs website on MTDailey
- Question on EditScript 11
- Ladies, we NEED and WANT the best MTSO's
- Lawsuit is proceeding
- He won, tell him to get
- Did anyone get any work from the 2 new accts
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Sharing information about good companies
- ashley judd...
- trump, fix the US
- Let me get this straight...
- Flashback: MOVE ON!
- Mad Dog Mattis Celebrates 1st Day on Job By Hitting 31 ISIS Targets
- he Significance of Trump's Meeting with Union Leaders
- Obama and Melania - suggest a title..
- Need Headset with Mic recommendations
- Reaching out...please help, but not be judgemental
- My electronic medical record
- Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal; Teamsters: "Incredible" Meeting
- Ah, dear leader proclaims
- Command Health Question
- Integrity HD info to and fro?
- Today I had the "opportunity" to hear Ashley Judd's whole rant (sm)
- I am sure if you do this dictator you know exactly who I
- s/l medial motor brace
- How to BOLD within Meditech
- How to copy and paste within Meditech 4.x
- Imedx ICs, what are requirements as far as lines and set schedule?
- The Sky is Falling
- Trump signed an executive or reinstating a ban....sm
- Hope everybody has their
- Would what they find
- Gonna ask again
- Well, one part of Obama's legacy is done.
- Just curious. What exactly do Operation Managers do at Nuance?
- Let's see
- Billionaire Soros has ties to more than 50 partners
- Would the right be praising if this
- Lies, lies and more lies
- Nancy Pelosi trashes pro-life people: They pray on Sunday
- Lib Women March Against Trump, Leave Trash Heap in Wake
- "I'm Donald Trump, and I Approve This Message"
- Dim Lights Trump Supporter's Hair on Fire