Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No one - Reality bites

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2017 - 8:50 am In Reply to: 25 cpl? Who the heck ever made that? LOL. - n/m

That is a gross exaggeration, unless they are factoring in a benefit package. The highest line rate I ever saw was .12 a line. If people are serious about making a presentation to Trump, Congress, the Labor Board, etc. they really need to do their homework and present all the facts, perhaps even consult an attorney for assistance in drafting a proposal. Many of the things I've read such as the video, do not seem well thought out and facts are misrepresented and/or completely omitted. It needs to be something that people will take seriously enough not to delete from their computer or toss in the trash. What seems clear to MTs is not going to be clear to an outsider. Also know that Nuance and M-Modal probably have lobbyists in Washington DC who are acting on corporate interests. I apologize for being so cynical but it's a complicated process. Even the President doesn't decide to do things on a whim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)