Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Car - Anon

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2017 - 12:15 am In Reply to: I feel literally sick over this at the moment - MT

I feel you on the car. I am two payments behind and they really wanted a payment by the 31st, but I told them there was no way. I have to pay them SOMETHING this month or I just have to put the keys in it and tell them to come get it, I guess. I did start virtual scribing, but it has been slow to get up to speed. Finally, I'm there and maybe I can make that car payment this month on top of the other bills.

I scribe 20-30 hours a week and try to get in 30 hours of MT, now as my second job. MT was my only job and that has been a nightmare. I run out of work practically every day. Hopefully, now that the holidays are over, things will pick up. Keep your head up! I may go fill out food stamps forms tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)