Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 50)

if anyone can, maybe - anon

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2017 - 10:14 pm In Reply to: And you think Trump can fix that? - Overlooked

I think he is the kind of person who, if he decides to do anything, would tackle it head-on. It would be quite a feather in his cap to positively affect so many existing and potential American jobs -- in health care, no less. After all, the work is generated by and for American citizens. If anybody should have first dibs on it, it's us. And incidentally, I have known someone for many years who has a family member who worked directly for Mr. Trump for many years. That entire family thinks he is an extremely kind and generous person; they think the world of him. Not saying so myself, just passing it on. I have no idea if he can or will help. It certainly doesn't hurt to try. We've fallen so low and there is so much room for improvement. Anything that would help level the playing field would be welcome. One thing I've never heard mentioned anywhere is how much damage another country with a huge chunk of our medical records work could do to our healthcare system at a moment's notice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)