Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Something you overlooked - Reality bites

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2017 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: message to trump - kudos

...And it's huge, is the 2014 EMR mandate in regard to meaningful use and Medicare payment incentives for facilities and providers who implemented EMRs and voice recognition into their health care documentation systems, HIPAA is not an issue in regard to job loss. That has nothing to do with overseas workers taking away jobs and it isn't being done to punish you, health care providers and hospitals are all trying to survive and save money. Providers let it happen and didn't put up a fight to keep transcription in-house or in the US, that should tell you something. All of this was in the works while the ACA was still just Hillary Clinton's dreamchild. I know it seems that the big corporations are greedy, but the smaller ones couldn't make it and sold out, they are all undercutting each other. I don't know if Pres. Trump will address your concerns; the auto industry is going down too and I never see transcription making a reversal now, unless you are willing to work for less money. We are never going back to straight transcription and paper charts, so it is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)