Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 46)

I'm sorry - Anonymous One

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2017 - 5:11 pm In Reply to: Literally sick - Jan

Your landlord may not be happy about getting paid twice a month. I'm a long term renter so I kind of understand where he's coming from, they have bills to pay too and depend on that rental income. However, I'm guessing that he'll work with you and accept that arrangement as you have been a good tenant in the past. Because you haven't heard from him does not mean that he is mad. On the contrary, not hearing could mean that he's okay with the arrangement. In regard to the car, if you have not already, get in touch with the finance company, explain your situation and see what they will accept, maybe you can refinance although I don't know if that would help. It is not your fault and yes you deserve better. The suggestion for jobs that pay up front and the student loan deferment are excellent suggestions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)