Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

message to Trump - Jan

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2017 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: Message to Trump - MTVoice

I think this is a great first step. Since this is the beginning of the conversation, I would like to make two additional points. I don't like the idea of attacking the Indian worker. They are more exploited than the American worker. Many of the Indian MTs have excellent skills. The larger issue is that medical records are being sent overseas, and this information could be more easily hacked. Secondly, as companies pay American and non-American employees less per piece, the employees are obliged to work faster, which results in a greater number of errors and a compromise in the record. Our fellow workers in Indian are not the problem; they should make more also. By American standards, the Indian MTs are no different than slaves. To respect human rights, American companies should be required to pay off-shore workers at least minimum wage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)