Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

Yes, they do. - els

Posted: Dec 30th, 2016 - 11:55 am In Reply to: Maybe the infarct is old with scar tissue. Hard to say. - Sometimes doctors think we are

And now he's dictating at home and alternating between yelling at his kids and yawning. It's a small hospital that is pretty relaxed on things, but I have no idea why he is allowed to get so far behind on these and then do them all at once. Probably had to get them done before the end of the year, although no one has told me I have to have them transcribed by then. Thank god the other woman is helping me because normally I do all the work Monday through Thursday, so if she didn't want to help me I'd be doing all of them. She's taken probably 200 of them for me. By the time I get this file done it'll probably be about 400 that I've done yesterday and today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)