Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 59)

I'd check reviews but also thrift stores .... - susan

Posted: Dec 28th, 2016 - 7:21 pm In Reply to: WIDE SCREEN MONITOR - MT

my local thrift stores have recently had a lot of monitors mostly around 19 inch (my size) but some larger ... and they accept returns ... The Goodwill has computers and recycling online and in some local stores (check your web) ... I find my best electronics at two local shops -- my humane society and the local hospice but they all carry electronics, sometimes great stuff at great prices .. My local Salvation Army is not particularly good for electronics (but great for clothes).

so for around $15 you may be able to score a perfectly good monitor ... particularly after you customize settings (I suspect at this point in the world of tech they're all about the same) --
good luck -- I guess a lot of folks are ditching their desktops ... and their unused small appliances and expensive heavy cookware ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)