Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

and then there is this... - LDSMT

Posted: Dec 7th, 2016 - 1:49 pm In Reply to: Stupidest feature EVER - sm

Last night as I was having an email discussion about this with the genius tech person, he cc'd my HDSM. So this morning I get an email from HDSM saying that if I could explain to him specifically what is going on, along with internal job numbers, he could then help the developers help me. ARRRGHHH!!! Obviously, he did not read all the emails that went back and forth and is completely clueless what I was complaining about.

I explained to him the situation, and said that my Remedy ticket was mostly to just make an official record of my distaste for this lovely new enhancement, but he could pass on the thought to the developers that anytime they add features that waste our time, they need to give us a raise to compensate.

I think everyone should put in a remedy ticket or email their HDSM with their reaction to this stupid update.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)