Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 44)

At the risk of sounding as rude as the 1st line of your post - wannie

Posted: Dec 7th, 2016 - 11:54 am In Reply to: Having worked at both Proscript and Mmodal - laughing at your post

does, just because you like Proscript better does not mean that the OP does. His/her experience there is obviously not the same as yours. He/she said in her post that there may be some whose experience with Proscript is A-okay. Obviously your experience has been okay. I also worked at MModal twice; once through choice, once through a buyout. While MModal practices have declined over the years, you do at least start out at higher pay than at Proscript. I make less now than I have made in the last 19 years of doing transcription. I made the choice to go with Proscript because of promises of "plenty of work." Sometimes that's true. Sometimes that's not. For a few weeks, the work I had was almost nonexistent across 3 accounts. Thankfully, it has picked up the last week or so. If I had it to do over, I would NEVER have chosen Proscript (and I'm actively looking for something else now). That being said, I don't understand why when someone has a bad experience with a company, another person has to jump on and "laugh" at their post. What is a good thing for one can be an absolute nightmare for someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)