Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

got a response on the silence accelerator function! - mt

Posted: Dec 6th, 2016 - 2:19 pm

I have sent a few emails asking them to please enable the ability to turn OFF the silence accelerator if we choose.  Of course, no response yet, other than being told to submit a ticket into Remedy for a software issue.  Five minutes after I sent the ticket in I got a call from Mmodal tech support (India), telling me how to turn on/off the function.  I informed him that the function was not available anymore.  He again told me how to turn it on/off.  I informed him that option has been removed and doesn't even show up under Tools anymore.  He again told me how to turn it on/off.  I thanked him and hung up.

I don't even see the "accelerate silence" feature under the Tools menu anymore on my version.  Is it back up, or is tech support just clueless?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)