Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

Production, production! Upper management prime directive. - Illogical

Posted: Dec 6th, 2016 - 11:59 am In Reply to: This is a critical issue with these morons - sm

They probably noticed that a lot of people weren't using it, so they fixed that option. If MTs, the people who actually do the work, do not use a feature, maybe it is a fail! Who doesn't want to up their production and earn more money??? One size does not fit all. Not all accounts are equal. MTs care more about the patient than lph. If they want to up production, they need to give us good and proper audio, and train dictators and demand that they practice proper dictation practices. Heck, if they could just get dictators to dictate in a quiet place, my production would hugely increase. Heck, I have tried using the silence accelerator more than once and it was an epic fail. It silenced too much dictation and I had to spend too much time rechecking missed audio. They probably based this decision on what the top producers say they do. Basically the top 1%. One size does not fit all. Who knows what the details of their accounts are when it comes to audio, dictator practices, CP demands. My week doesn't start for another day. I will probably using Ctl; a lot. If only they word give us good ASR output. With the increase in miseed output, I'll bet they are using their silence accelerator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)