Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

BTW - sm

Posted: Dec 5th, 2016 - 9:28 pm In Reply to: Can someone please tell India - sm

I'm fine with dislikes. It keeps the world interesting, right? But could you be more specific? : )

Not that it matters, to each his own. I'm always just curious.

But you know, speaking of India, someone said earlier that India really likes the Silence Accelerator thing. Me too, except I liked it when it didn't make the rest of the audio skip and splutter! Does India not mind skipping and spluttering??

It did help me go faster when it worked, which I think was the first time it was released.

So maybe someone could also tell India that we over here in the US don't mind it, except we need a version that doesn't interfere with the audio and works?

If it's going to cause us to miss dictation, we need a way to turn it off!

Also, just for the record, I actually liked it when the cursor skipped to the end of the word after using Cnt/Shft/A to capitalize a heading. Could we please fix that and have it back?

And PLEASE, PLEASE get rid of the pop-up lab values, or better yet, make it optional! It is driving me batty having that window pop up constantly.

OK, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)