Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Silence acceleration feature not able to be turned off now - GRRR! - mt

Posted: Dec 5th, 2016 - 11:02 am

Got an email saying the silence acceleration feature would be permanent now and not able to be turned off.  I HATE this feature!  I have several accounts that have poor quality audio, choppy dictation, etc.  I never have this feature on because it skips over dictation and makes it even choppier with the bad audio.  Now we can't disable this feature.  Every job I have had this morning has crackles and skips where the silence acceleration feature senses "silence" when there is clearly dictation!  This is NOT faster and adding to my production like the email says it will (apparent India LOVES it!).  It is slowing me down because I keep having to rewind and listen again and get the word it skipped over because it thought there was silence.

Anyone else annoyed with this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)