Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

The op - MT

Posted: Dec 4th, 2016 - 4:22 pm In Reply to: No-one - is good enough

I should not have given up. You are correct. I wish I had not. But I was told the first few days are trial to see if we are a good fit and I figured the owner would disapprove of such a terrible first day, so I saved her the time. I was very disappointed and had I realized what you are saying I wouldn't have called it. I have been at my day job a long time and always have great marks on QA so I guess this was just a shock. I just wish communication was different between MT and QA in general in that it's a learning curve rather than finger pointing or perceived as such. Then we'd all be on the same page and as such the same team. Perhaps the day will come when it will be that way and then people won't be scared away from great opportunities and visa versa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)