Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Don't Think It Can Be Done - Lousy Lab Feature

Posted: Dec 4th, 2016 - 1:56 pm In Reply to: How do you turn the lab feature off - under tools

People originally were saying to uncheck the "Check As You Go" feature, but I personally hate that I idea because I need all the help I can get.  I discovered recently that the Escape key removes it, and I find that quick.  Also, hitting the space bar gets rid of it, but then you have to move back one character.  The Escape key is the best thing I have found so far.  The lab 'feature' is, in my opinion, their worst idea yet.  If it was something we could access when we needed it, that would be one thing (but Google came up with that idea first).  Not to mention if it worked better, but the darn thing pops up constantly all through the document.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)