Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, Landmark has at least one account on Bayscribe, but... - SM

Posted: Dec 4th, 2016 - 1:06 am In Reply to: I think Landmark uses Bayscribe, and Nuance might since they took over the MDI-MD work. nm - Good luck

They are not at all a company that I would recommend. I worked for them on and off (I left at one point and then went back) for about a year and a half to 2 years. The pay is absolutely horrible and I found it very difficult to make a decent living there, especially after my primary account went totally to VR, which was so horrible that almost every single document needed to be erased and retyped from scratch for only 4 cpl. They also have EXTREMELY poor communication and the company is completely run by just one person. She was a nice enough person, but either she was completely overwhelmed or just had very poor management and communication skills. I have not worked there in nearly 3 years, but I do have a good friend who went to work for them part-time earlier this year and she ended up leaving after only a couple of months or so. I do know that she worked on a Bayscribe account. Apparently, nothing has changed since I left. They even were in trouble with the DOL at one point a couple of years ago and I received a check as a result of the DOL investigation for backpay of overtime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)