Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

New Job - Rusty

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2016 - 4:20 am

So a while back, I posted about going on an interview for a new job.  Well, late last evening my phone rang, and they made me an offer!!!!!!!  AND I ACCEPTED!   This is a company who anyone in the state would want a job at and it is very hard to even get an interview with this place, but I did it.  I did it!  I did it!  The pay is double the money, what I make in a good pay period here, I will make in a week.  I get full insurance the day I start and 3 paid weeks vacation the day I start.  If I take those weeks before my 6-month is up, and I get fired or quit, I have to pay the money back.  I will be working long hours on my feet, walking, standing, some sitting.  I will be inspecting vials of liquid.  But most of all, I WILL NOT BE WORKING AT MMODAL!!!!!!!!  I am going to miss my HDSM, she always treated me good.  And I will miss a QA that I have developed an email relationship with, but that is it.  I will miss working from home.  But now I can pay my bills, and even go on vacation, and help my daughter with her expenses in college, and have a life.  I am sorry if it feels like I am rubbing your noses in it, but I am not.  I am just so proud of myself and happy.  I will continue to check back and support "all my girls" on MT Stars.  I will continue to send you prayers when you need, encouragement when you need it, and hugs when needed.  I do not start until January, so I will be on here a while longer.  Thanks for all your prayers, your words of encouragement, and your push that I can find another job, even at my age.  I am e-hugging all of you right now.    NEVER GIVE UP!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)