Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 42)

More than once it has happened to me--sm - anon

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2016 - 7:24 pm In Reply to: New lows at Nuance - mll

The account I was on with Transcend went completely off-shore so I was given a new primary. The new primary was actually an upgrade because it allowed some blanks whereas my old one as a no-blank account.

Three months later, that account went completely to EPIC and had no more transcriptionists. Thus, a new primary. Acclimated to that primary, and then it was over-staffed so I was one of the ones selected for "optimization." That optimization meant shifting platforms too. Those shifts all included the new account differential which was done away with with the pay grid.

I have been on my current account for a year. On the one hand, I have been doing this a very long time and thus can get myself up to speed on a new account within about a month and the lowest pay of 7/0.035 is what many companies are offering so I could make it if I had to. However, I am working on getting my finances in order so that if asked to shift again, I can say that I would rather quit and do it. I am not quite able to do that yet, but am getting closer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • New lows at Nuance - mll (Views: 1383, 2016-12-02, 5:11 pm)
    • New lows - T3 (Views: 961, 2016-12-02, 5:49 pm)
    • Nuance - #fedup (Views: 766, 2016-12-02, 5:56 pm)
    • More than once it has happened to me--sm - anon
    • New lows - Transitgal (Views: 660, 2016-12-05, 11:19 am)