Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Proscript stay away - If looking 4 Work, Proscript, M*Modal advice

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2016 - 10:32 am

I had posted a while back asking about two companies. Proscript and M*Modal. Who was best.  I got a few comments.  I learned something.  If you are looking for work and you have the choice between these two companies, DO NOT go with Proscript. This is MY experience, so there could be people who think they are just A-Okay.  But, my experience is that they pay SO low, even those with extensive experience. They do not followup with technical issues - you may as well have Geek Squad on speed dial.  They do nothing.  They don't get back to people, except to barrage you with emails for one or two jobs sitting there.  And the work runs out consistently.  If you have waited to hear back about a job there, keep waiting, or in better terms - Run the other direction.  M*Modal, while not perfect, is a better option.  Just my two cents' worth for you all.  Happy typing.  :) 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)