Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

file a claim - WC

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2016 - 9:45 am In Reply to: File a claim to your State DOL - mt

Don't want to get into politics, I am not a trump lover, but have to say that did not happen months ago.(months ago trump did visit them and talk about this) but the actually lay off was Last week and it was on the news. That is when they asked Trump to do something about it. The (workers) were on t.v. thanking him for it and he went to the plant. I am not sure about the millions to keep the plants here, but do know we have all suffered for companies going out of the country by loss of jobs, and loss of income. There is no perfect situation unfortunately because our gov has cared less about the American people for years and years. Anyway, filing a claim: Nothing I can do there, it depends on your state what you can do. In Oregon all these companies do to us is legal, have already checked into it. But I can receive money if IC and not receiving enough pay. We will see. Anyway, thanks for your comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)