Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work for Integrity HD and love it - MT

Posted: Dec 1st, 2016 - 1:01 pm In Reply to: Got an offer to test for Integrity HD. Pay was 7 and - wannie

I have 20+ years of experience and I'm going on three years with Integrity HD. I wish the IC pay was better, but unfortunately that's the nature of our career now. But at least it's a true IC with flexibility (i.e., not a strict schedule as some other companies demand). The platform is Emdat/Inscribe which uses the dictator's QT or Qualified (canned) Text at 2 cpl. Of course, I wish we were being paid regular pay for headers, etc. too, but as someone mentioned, some companies pay zero for QT.

For me, the many pros make up for that, including the fact that it's a family-owned company where you deal directly with the owners. They are professional and organized, and easy to work with. They even jump on and transcribe with the MTs when needed. Personally, I love the flexibility, being able to do straight typing, the fact that QA is encouraged to be helpful with MTs encouraged to ask questions, and MTs have assigned accounts. We are given a pay schedule every January for the year and it's always direct deposited in my bank account on time.

If you do a search for Integrity HD on the board, I think you'll find more on the positives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)