Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Did the update - Some thoughts

Posted: Dec 1st, 2016 - 11:06 am

I had no problems. Fluency was slowing down and I figured if I didn't, I would end up on the phone with India and eventually that's what they would do so I just did it.

One thing I do now is copy and paste the link to my browser. Seems like every time I use the email link, it doesn't load right, but when I use the browser it does and maybe that is coincidence but now I'm superstitious so maybe that will work for you.

Only noticed one thing worse so far and that is the laboratory value thing. Used to pop up annoyingly just when you typed in an actual lab value and now it pops up whenever you type in anything at any point in the text that seems remotely like a lab value, and that is jarring and forces me to stop typing every time. Argh, I wish I knew how to turn that feature off!!

The color feature thing is optional so you can change the background color or the text color from the editor screen. I did use it to gray the background more since it's there now, but that was never really an issue for me so I doubt I will use it again.

I haven't noticed any other change and I still had to turn off the silence accelerator, which is one of the features I actually appreciated the most.

Anyway no glitches so far and no India. Knock on wood.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)