Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IMEDX ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ugh - WC

Posted: Dec 1st, 2016 - 9:13 am

I have had it. I will probably be IC next pay period and I don't even care. Listen to this, I was scheduled for vacay to go see my son, but alas I don't have the money and I don't get paid when off anyway and needed to work (I am part-time) and so I knew there were others who wanted off so I gave that up and worked Thanksgiving. I was thanked for that and now I want one day off to see my son who was able to make it out for a brief period and she is NOT SURE if I can have it because she might need me to work. Now I work on a small account and anyone could easily do it.  I am going to remind her of this.  They are just getting ridiculous. I am looking for another job. Interviewed for a answering serve job and got it but have not received training yet but will and when I do, I am quitting, writing a letter to supervisor, company and that ridiculous newletter woman that writes us each day...not saying name.  ALSO, Trump just talked to Carrier company who was laying everyone off and going to Mexico. Not sure what he said but they are staying here now.  I do know they are going to be penalized for going to other countries. HOPING this happens to MT companies...would make me so happy!  It might not do any good, but going to write a letter to Trump to tell him about these companies. Would not hurt to hear from all of us. Carrier employees during the campaign and now begged him to help them and he did, so worth a try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)