Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Former Nuance Slave - MT POCKETS

Posted: Nov 30th, 2016 - 6:21 pm

I was a Nuisance slave for a year and a half...until I saw the writing on the wall with all the exciting new changes and I saw my paycheck dwindling when there was no work to be had EXCEPT on the weekends.  I went to work as an IC and made little money, but without the stress.  I kept searching.  Monday I will have 60 days in with my new job and I am paid a flat $9.00 an hour without bonuses.  Bonuses are paid once per month (last payday of the month) based on the previous month's production.  There is NO reduction in pay for mistakes.  The money is not great, but they paid me two days for the Thanksgiving Holiday even before I had my 90 days in.  I will have TWO weeks paid vacation available in October but can start taking my accumulated hours as early as January 3 (my 90-day mark) if I so choose.  I work straight days 7:30 to 4 p.m. and have every weekend off.  I additionally have 3 "floating" holidays I can use at any time or in conjunction with my PTO.  I work 1.4 miles from my home.  I am SOOO grateful.  I am also on early retirement (social security) so between my job and that, I have enough to live on and even have afforded a few trinkets.  It's not anywhere close to what I was making when I first started 17+ years ago, but it's not anywhere near the bottom of the barrel and the degradation I experienced with Nuisance.  The jobs are out there, kids.  Keep looking.  Don't give up.  God bless you and keep you safe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)