Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No its not...at all worth it.... - MT

Posted: Nov 30th, 2016 - 4:48 pm In Reply to: Has anyone noticed how they are actually making newer employees ICs - sm

I bugged out at the PTO swipe...now with a company where I am actually being treated like a human being and the goals are clearly state. I fully expect benefits as a FT employee after the prescribed probation period...3 months, as is customary in the US from a US-based NO off shore company. Heard numerous times from others and will state it yet again..they do NOT want to encourage employment to US workers...they want the accounts and for them to be managed so the clients do not notice the ever so smooth transition off shore...it will be slow, but that is the goal of IMedX. If you are missing pay or PTO due you, FILE with your State DOL. It is the only way that perhaps someone will notice that a wrong is being done to many.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)