Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Is it just me? Tell me if I'm wrong - but...

Posted: Nov 30th, 2016 - 8:16 am

...is it not almost exquisitely ironic for a company that cannot keep or attract people because it PAYS SUCH A LOW LINE RATE that it doesn't even qualify to advertise on this board, gets out of turnaround on most of its accounts and then tries to entice people to work extra BECAUSE WE MUST NEED MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS? 

...and the extra work, BTW, pays the same pittance, not more.

Uh, Christmas?  Their people are desperate just to pay the light bill. 

Christmas dinner will be the parakeet (too expensive to feed, so a bit scrawny) and for dessert we'll all traipse outside for some nice snow, avoiding the yellow if possible.

Let's see how this works:  "We pay you peon wages, so you must be broke.  And since you're broke, you must want to work extra to help us out.  After all, Christmas is coming, and you gotta be broke because we pay you peon wages."

...and visions of sugarplums danced in their heads.

I swear I hear the clanking chains of Jacob Marley, and Ebenezer Scrooge croaking "Bah!  Humbug!"  If not, it's the Grinch breaking in to steal our presents...and boy is he ever going to be disappointed. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)