Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

Editors Please just take everything off. - anonie

Posted: Nov 29th, 2016 - 4:43 pm

Please take all of this off. I am getting a lot of judgmental people now and I have never seen Christians devour each other.

I merely told you how I felt and I am an older person who was raised not to be so nasty to people.

I pray for others and resent the post that they never saw that I did.

Remember, the person who asks for prayer, related as I am, am not getting what I need from my home town area nor on this board. I don't think you should allow anyone to say that I should not expect this. What I don't expect is the nastiness on this board. I guess it is time I found another board.

I think you need to take off the person, troll that they are, that loves to make another person feel bad or try to guilt them in some way.

Anyway, just take it all off this board and the prayer board. I cannot bear to read the nasty remarks. If they were in my place and my life situation, they might have some compassion, but they are snowflakes and have always had it good with people in their lives. Shame they think everyone has what they do. We don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)