Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 56)

Lots of us pray without posting comments. - sm

Posted: Nov 29th, 2016 - 1:32 pm In Reply to: Noone seems to care about the Prayer board - anonie

If you feel it is very important for people to post comments in addition to praying, why don't I see that you ever post comments when someone else asks for prayer?

If you need feedback/comments on any of your posts or need to chat/correspond with someone, please indicate that specifically. I'm sure lots of us would be happy to do that for you, as well as to pray as we have been doing all along.

Human communication and relationships are very important, but we human beings fall short and cannot fulfill all of someone else's needs. Only God can do that. From time to time, we may all feel neglected by people, but we should remember what Jesus said:

"My grace is sufficient for you..." 2 Corinthians 12:9

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)