Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's for a project - Ashley

Posted: Nov 28th, 2016 - 9:13 pm In Reply to: Hmmm. - Interesting

I guess I can see why one would wonder this. I'm in a beginner's technology class. At this point in time, if one is wanting to branch off into the world of scoping and editing without continuing forward with the court reporting program, he or she may do so. For the last three weeks or so of this semester, we are focusing on typing more medical terminology-based dictation, along with learning about medical transcriptioning. It's just a mini subject we are covering, so interviewing someone within the field is part of a class project I am participating in. Apologies if you believe this is odd. I'm only doing what I'm assigned to do here. I honestly just need a few minutes of one's time. I'm residing overseas at the moment and studying online. I don't exactly have a lot of options here when it comes to interviewing someone in person.

Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)