Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Noone seems to care about the Prayer board - anonie

Posted: Nov 28th, 2016 - 5:53 pm

I put a then recent post about my cousin having to have more surgery and that was a week ago. Not one person put like or dislike on that. I never got a reply or anything.

Since then he has had more complications as well as some things to be glad for. Surgeries went well but now they are back to looking for abdominal or head injuries again as well as blood clots since his white count is higher and they have already put him on a different antibiotic.

Thing is that I was really disappointed that not one person, unusual to be sure, ever responded to my other post.

This young man, 21 needs your prayers. He is in for a long, long rehab and he still is not fully awake yet but that is due partially to his pain medication.

I know the holiday came up but this post was way before that.

Editors let this stay here till people have seen it please before you put it where it belongs. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)