Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

What to do when HDSM just will not answer - your email.

Posted: Nov 15th, 2016 - 1:05 pm

I was moved to MW's team after LK was let go (?, or quit, I don't know for sure). LK was always very responsive and did her job, easy to get a hold of, easy to work with regarding time off, using that horrible swapboard, etc. It made my job easier in many ways. Now since being moved to MW, that does not seem to be the case. I emailed her with a very simple request 2 weeks ago, once last week, and now again this week, and she just won't get back to me (I will leave out the detail of my email for anonymity sake). Anyone here on her team who has known her for a while? Is she always like this? I try to be a team player, abide by the rules, etc., but if she doesn't get back to me, I will have to take matters into my own hands and do what I need to do regardless of approval.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)