Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Minimum wage Imedx/Amphion - see message

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 4:24 pm

DOL told me you are entitled to minimum wage if it does not equal minimum wage for the time (hours) worked.  If Amphion/Imedx is manipulating the line counts so you do not make enough money, then DOL needs to know. You are to be informed of what you make and how you make it and not change the formula. It really looks to me that they either want to change to all IC's or get rid of employees and then hire IC's.  

If you have scheduled hours and are expected to sit there and wait for work, they have to pay minimum wage for those hours if you are not making enough money.  They cannot force you to change to IC if your were hired as an employee - you have to agree to it and if you sign anything changing to an IC the DOL cannot help you.  

I think a class action suit is needed. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)