Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance - Jodi

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 2:34 pm

I have been doing transcription from home for 14 years and as far as I'm concerned, Nuance was the WORST company I've ever worked for.  I quit about a month ago.  First their pay is skewed.  I was getting 100%, but kept getting the lowest pay, which they had no answer for and then they let my boss go, Anne, who was AWESOME.  My new boss rode my butt even though I was producing and getting 100%.  I could see the writing on the wall and then one day I kept logging into my main account and there was no work - after a half day of that, I contacted my lovely new boss and she tells me that "oops" she forgot to tell me that my account was now being done overseas.  I had a secondary account but everyone was moved over there and there wasn't enough work even for PT.  I had had it by then and I never have just up and quit a job w/o notice, but this time I did...So what, now they are no longer a company at all?  They were all so greedy, sending their work overseas for cheap labor and telling us that their "new" pay system was awesome and it just never turned out that way....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)