Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amphion/imedx/answering everyone on here that answered me - wc

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 12:29 pm

Okay, this is the deal. I worked for Imedx when my company was taken over.  I stayed on the former companies line count and then Imedx set it to 300 lph for full and part time people (RIDICULOUS AMOUNT)  I was told over and over that people are reaching it, no problem, but I would go on here and yall were all saying you were not. I was NEVER though in minimum wage category which is weird cause sometimes now I have been in it for 2 pay periods! They told me to take my total line count and multiple by what I got paid from that account and then divide by hours worked, and that had to be the amount you saw to be above minimum wage.

So Then they transferred me to Amphion and their line count is lower but I was told even though I am on an account that gets small reports and harder to get lines, I am technically with Imedx still and so I have to go by their line count and then I was told about this formula. I checked the formula and I have to do 245 lines by it.  Then I was told the way to figure if you are off the list which is different than what I was told before. I said to the supervisor why cannot I do amphion line count which is lower and she said well we will see.  Well nothing has been said except griping at me cause 2 payperiods and they have paid me minimum wage.  She said there was plenty of work and some times that work comes and goes all day and they expect me to sit there all day until I get it. I only work 20 hours and that is what I signed on for and yet got an email from supervisor saying that remember the more hours you work it will not help unless you do 300 lph....for example I do in 4 hours 600 lines, then if I try and make it up, the more I work, and if I do not get 300 line count ph, then I might end up with 12 hours worked and line count of 1200. She said well it has to match your line count of 245-300 lph.  SO, that was NOT what I was told by IMEDX. I was told by my supervisor there that as long as you are doing line count is what matters and not worry about hours because they take in account all that. UGH

So calling labor and industries. I am in oregon and every state is different. I accidentlly called Washington state and they told me that according to their state law, they are allowed to do to us what they are doing.  Waiting for a call back from oregon.

I just hope I dont get fired. Not sure if I can collect unemployment if fired. They can  let you go which is being laid off. 

I am going to call my rheumatologist and get her to write a note of why I cannot sit here and type all day to get a line count and send it to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)