Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

Insurance premiums - sm

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 8:05 am In Reply to: Somebody will have to pay the increase. Either MM or you. - Guess who will pay.

The insurance rates go up, usually the company pays part and the employee pays part.. The older your employees, the more expensive it is. Yes they have all that information and it is figured into the overall policy plan. I know from small business owner friends. It is no longer cost effective for companies to pay for all this. That is why Part time is now the new norm whenever they can get away with it. I have been job hunting lately because I just hate it here so much. Most of the MT jobs are now Independent Contractors, again, to skirt around the insurance problem.

I have benefits from somewhere else, so to them, I am a free employee, just what they desire.

Obamacare is Skyrocketing this year, with some premiums going up 200%. Check what your state is averaging and you can gauge where your job will be in January. Also figure in if you are in a state where minimum wage has increased. You may not like to hear it, but it is true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)