Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Allegis Info - anybody work or worked there? - BobbleHead

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 7:25 am

I would love any information about this company.  They want 100+ pages within an 8 to 10 hour period.  I went to their site and they pay by the page. I am wondering if 100 pages can actually be accomplished in that timeframe.  I am a medical transcriptionist as well as a law enforcement transcriptionist.  Law enforcement is 100% verbatim and many times you are transcribing recordings with a lot of background noise and poor audio capture, people who mumble or can't speak English very well. Also, you can't use many word shortcuts because there aren't many "standard phrases" and you seldom get "same dictator/different patient" type reports.  

I am looking to expand my knowledge so insurance looks like a good area.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  TIA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)