Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 60)

Minimum Wage Formula? - Is that legal?

Posted: Oct 27th, 2016 - 1:47 am In Reply to: amphion/Imedx - wc

I am not sure, but it sounds like your company makes you do a formula to figure out how many lines you must transcribe to be above the minimum wage in your particular state, right? I don't even think that is legal because isn't that discrimination if they make you type more than someone in another state with lower minimum wage? Boy, that makes me MAD. How dare they do that. Please do write a letter to the Board of Labor. If I was there, I would join you because this really looks like it is illegal. I do know that they cannot fire you for contacting the Board of Labor or IRS, but how do we really know what they will do. You might contact them NOW and inquire if you still need to be employed to make the complaint. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, as I didn't things had gone downhill that far. I do feel that the unemployment office will listen to you to get benefits, but I don't think they will stop these people. They can't make you work harder than anyone else. Find out what the required line count for the company is and just tell them you will stick to that rule and PLEASE report them. So sorry, but hang in there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)