Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 56)

It's a small world - Coco

Posted: Oct 26th, 2016 - 3:52 pm

I'm in the middle of inputting a patient's medical record into my web portal when all of a sudden my past caught up with me.

While under KP's regime, one of my accounts was Houston Medical Center, which should really be called Foreign Doctor Medical Center. But anyway, without actually seeing the hospital's documents beforehand, I came across several of its doctors' medical records.  And chances are I transcribed some of them as the record dates back to last year.  As we never got to see the actual records themselves, in viewing them today, they are in a regular, standard format.

I will not be suprirsed if I come across other hospitals and doctors whose work I had the fortunate or unfortunate luck to transcribe while working at MM. 

I keep checking this site every once in a while to see how things are going for you all, and it seems it's getting from bad to worse.  I really hope all of you can find better employment elsewhere before this wretched company gives you the axe...and if they do, nab that UE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)