Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

amphion/imedx/min wage - WC

Posted: Oct 26th, 2016 - 3:42 pm

Can anyone answer me?  Do you know of ANYONE who got fired for making minimum wage? Seem illegal if they did as they have to pay AT least minimum age. Also, as I have said I have never been on the list for minimum wage BUT I have heard supervisors say "those people that always are on it" and even today one said, "I have ones who are and we try and work with them to get speed up"  and about 6 months or so back, in Imedx, an email was sent out that said we had 2 pay periods to get lines up to par and if we didn't we will be reprimanded, nothing was ever done.  Is it there way of motivating us? I mean can you imagine being fired, goint to labor and industries and telling them you just cannot get the line count (hardly any do) and they fired you for making minimum wage or let you go for that?  I don't think it can be done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)