Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

amphion/Imedx - wc

Posted: Oct 26th, 2016 - 2:18 pm

Ive been on for days griping. Where else can I go than here,  no one gets this crazy job.  So my line count according to a stupid formula I just found out about is 245 lph. Yeah, right, jobs are like 2 lines long or 1 page. Work as fast and hard as I can, I am lucky to get 185 lph and that is if my jobs are 1 to 2 minutes long.  they took me off a good account that I had with TTM for years, and put me on this one and TOLD Me that they are phasing out jobs on that other account and that is why there was not much work there right now which I am thinking what? this is the time of year that that account is slow, not out of work. Its usually packed with work. Told me I can no longer work on it.....they got rid of all my ability to sign into it...that was 2 pay periods ago, now they are saying I can work on that account if I have no jobs on this one AND that account is always begging for help> WHAT???????

I have been minimum wage for 2 pay periods and i have NEVER been on that list until now. Oh my gosh they had to pay me minimum wage how horrible!  I have news for them, minimum wage is going up in my state to 12-15 an hour and when it goes up and I have to use that stupid formula, I will have to type like 600 lph to not be on the list.  Are they stupid or what?  I seriously cannot see how they can legally get by with the things they do.  I am just gonna do the best I can and if I get let go, Ill just get on unemployment and look for another job. Looking now and when I leave, I wilL DEFINITELY write them a letter and send one to labor and industries or sue. I am sick of this shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)