Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I inquired with a lawyer.... - mtgone

Posted: Oct 25th, 2016 - 9:37 pm In Reply to: Retroactive to April?!?! This CANNOT be legal. - ticked

They can set policy with PTO and can change it, they do need to notify you and have proof of that....They DID send out a MANDATORY signature notice (no sign, no job) stating the line count minimum to earn PTO (26000/40 hrs) and less for PT. They did NOT, however. describe in that memo or any other, HOW they were counting the lines or what calculation they were using. The managers back then, long time gone now, sent out emails on how to count, per the HR head, also, now gone. I for one, thought I had a ton of hours, which I was saving for a trip, prescheduled. When I put in for the PTO..I came find out I had 5 hours remaining since April (I started out with more than 50 saved). I am filing a complaint, but doubt I will ever see anything from it. Good luck everyone...this crap is coming your way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)