Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Response Another MT - amphion MT

Posted: Oct 25th, 2016 - 2:59 pm In Reply to: Amphion vs. iMedX - As another MT

We do not actually get a bonus, EVER. However, we are on OT, FOREVER. So no Bonus for us. We have to make 10,000 lines per pay period. Before you think that is so great, our lines are converted to "units," (state we should be able to edit double what we can type), and we do not get paid for spaces, headings, or subheadings, so it is not that easy to make. We have never gotten PTO if we did not make the line count.

What is puzzling now is my PTO in Argus was increased last pay day, 15th, for what I had done prior 2 weeks. However, it was not increased in Exponent. We have been told to request PTO time in Exponent now, but even though I have PTO to take off, it does not show up in Exponent so you can't request it. Crazy place this is.

Could you explain this "holiday" business? I understand you have to have approval for a paid holiday. What? Does that mean you get paid double if you don't have it off? Also, imedx states you have to work the day before and the day after the holiday. Suppose you take Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving. You are not paid for Thursday, or you have to use PTO? What if the holiday falls on a Monday, and you are not scheduled to work on Sunday. You do not get paid for it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)