Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Trying to decide on an ergo keyboard besides Microsoft. - Need Opinionis

Posted: Oct 25th, 2016 - 2:50 pm

I have had several Microsoft ergo keyboards over the many years I've been an MT.  I love them, but since they came out with the 4000, always the same problem, the spacebar starts sticking or has to be hit hard to work.  Research has taught me that this is a common problem with these keyboards.  Because the keyboard has one spacebar and we continually hit the spacebar on one side only and not equally on the other side, it causes too much stress on the right side of the spacebar.  Thus the spacebar fails.

So again I find myself needing to replace my keyboard and have decided to look at other options.  I kind of like the Adesso Ergo because it's similar to the Microsoft except that it has two small spacebars instead of one long one.  I feel like that may eliminate the spacebar problem.

I'm looking for suggestions on any and all keyboards out there because most of the ergos that I see online, I can't just walk into a store and try them out.  So I need user reviews.

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)