Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

Amphion vs. iMedX - As another MT

Posted: Oct 25th, 2016 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: Baffled, say what? I need clarification on this - sm

posted before, you might want to just check your PTO balance. Not sure what side you are on or if there is a difference for PTO or for line requirements, but they deducted PTO retroactively all the way back through April (I think) if you did not make line requirement. So, lots of people had lots of PTO taken away. As I understand it, even though the clarification never came through way back then when I asked, if you are current on lines and hours and do bonus but don't make the line requirement by the end of pay period (and for IMEDX who actually CAN make it ever?), you never worked for bonus. Also, your lines worked during bonus don't count for line requirement lines either.

#sigh

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)