Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Have never understood why they don't assign a block of the same WT - baffledMT

Posted: Oct 25th, 2016 - 12:35 pm In Reply to: Amphion what is wrong with you people. Learn how to staff accts - just gotta vent here

Especially on some of those accounts with 40+ pages of instructions. Imagine how much work you could clear out if you didn't have to search through those instructions with every single file.

I agree the Exponent system seems ridiculous and so is the lack of communication. I'm not convinced anyone there really knows what's going on. Only place I've ever worked that announces a new PTO policy, sets it in action and then takes over a month to tell employees what the policy is. And don't get me started on the what is known about the policy...giving us PTO but we can't actually earn PTO if we take PTO because you have to work 30 hours in a week. WTH is that?!?! Smoke screens...it looks good on paper though!

It sure seems like a lot of employees have left though it must be a secret because they have been very hush-hush about it. I'm hanging in for now. I suspect my final straw will be when we have to log in/out with the time keeping in Exponent. Then again, they might send me packing way before that if I run out of PTO under their new scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)