Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amphion/imedx - wc

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2016 - 7:41 pm

and continuing my griping from the other posts. I was on a main account with lots of work and had been for years with my old company before it got taken over or sold out or whatever to Imedx. Then the new line count crap came out. ALL our supervisors could not answer our questions about how to determine our line counts. I thought we were doing it correctly until we get over to Amphion and everything she said I was told was wrong and she will get back with me and she never did. Then she told me as I said I was FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF WORK, that I was making minimum wage on paycheck and  lord knows that is a NO NO.  So the reason as I said before is I had no work thanks to their Tech supports trying to get their program on my computer. 3 days off for that and 1 day I had already taken for vacay...then she said we paid you downtown, you should not be doing this AFTER she said she would check into getting me reimbursed for those days. They reimbursed me 24.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 3 days that was not my fault. Seriously and she is upset with me? Plus new account and slow work to boot.  Also, she told  me this acount would be better for me cause they always have work and it was slow on my old account which it was not, so I am still getting emails from my old account by mistake (I am not telling her) and guess what they are constantly behind! what?  Liar, liar pants on fire!  When I leave this company, I am writing them a LOOOOOOOONG letter and making a copy for dept of labor.  I am going to check into see if it is illegal in my state to put a mic on your phone to tape conversations and not let them know. I did that in a former state to my ex. Its a simple and inexpensive device. It was legal there, you did not have to tell them they were being recorded.  I am keeping all emails and try to have some proof of their lies and ridiculousess and of course I have a record of pay changing.  They make me so mad I want to chew metal and spit out nails.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)