Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

OMG, get the flick out of there!!! - factory_rat

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2016 - 11:13 am

Sign up with manpower, that's what I did over 9 months ago.  I got a job at a factory 6 miles from my house.  I got hired in 3 months later.  I am not making a ton of money, but doing better financially than I was.  Plus, I am a helluvalot happier!  If my machine breaks down, guess what?  I get paid anyway!!! If the whole line goes down, we end up working saturday, and we get time and a half!!!   We get quarterly bonuses.  Working Sunday is very rare, but if we do, it's double time.  Paid holidays where you can actually plan and enjoy some paid time off.  You get to get out of the house and make friends and talk and laugh.  And I am not a young worker either, I am 56 years old.  Sure, I ache some days, but I am still happier.  I am not as depressed or overwhelmed or worried every single day like I was.  It makes me sick to my stomach seeing all the BS you guys are still dealing with.  The government really needs to step in and put a stop to the slavery that is going in this business.  I hurt for you.  All I can say is, get out there and find a real job where they appreciate your hard work!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)