Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Anyone here on - anon2

Posted: Oct 20th, 2016 - 2:58 pm In Reply to: I agree - I'm an Webmex and have worked - on Enterprise only.

Inscribe? The work there used to be abundant, then I got switched to the RAD team since that is my main specialty, no work and most of the accounts got sent elsewhere. I won't switch to 3rd and on some days 2nd isn't going to work for me. I'm a part-timer and work mid-afternoons. I'm actively looking for something else out of this field. We got the e-mail this morning about adjusting shifts and calling out and PTO approvals. I have never called out sick, I've just come on no matter how sick I am since I don't have the PTO to cover it. Good luck to all of you, I know we are all in the same boat and none of us are happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)